Topics

Pundemic!

portagecreek

I imagine the pandemic panic will cancel the participation in the annual "Pun Off". So why not have an online streaming contest in it's place?

Gary could call it the "Pundemic" !

GReeves

gary hallock

You can pre-Zoom something like this is likely to hap-pun.

Actually, we have just today issued the official postponement date. Best of Fall, it’s been rescheduled for Oct 17.

Maybe we’ll finally lure you here for that?

GH

=========

On Mar 17, 2020, at 7:48 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I imagine the pandemic panic will cancel the participation in the annual "Pun Off". So why not have an online streaming contest in it's place?

Gary could call it the "Pundemic" !

GReeves

Cynthia MacGregor

If we’re Zooming to the PunOff I might return myself. No airfare, hotel, ground transp, etc. And no trying to walk any distance from the parking spot to the event. It could be eminently doable.

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:16 AM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [puny] Pundemic!

You can pre-Zoom something like this is likely to hap-pun.

Actually, we have just today issued the official postponement date. Best of Fall, it’s been rescheduled for Oct 17.

Maybe we’ll finally lure you here for that?

GH

=========

On Mar 17, 2020, at 7:48 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I imagine the pandemic panic will cancel the participation in the annual "Pun Off". So why not have an online streaming contest in it's place?

Gary could call it the "Pundemic" !

GReeves

Even if we held the contest on-line, we would still farce you to stay up past your bedtime! - 4pm!  Also, we might still have to import a POTY.

Gary Hallock

===============

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:16 AM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>

You can pre-Zoom something like this is likely to hap-pun.

Actually, we have just today issued the official postponement date. Best of Fall, it’s been rescheduled for Oct 17.

Maybe we’ll finally lure you here for that?

GH

=========

On Mar 17, 2020, at 7:48 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I imagine the pandemic panic will cancel the participation in the annual "Pun Off". So why not have an online streaming contest in it's place?

Gary could call it the "Pundemic" !

GReeves

Cynthia MacGregor

Well, I’ve already been POTY (and I don’t have to go to the potty), so no worries about my being tapped for that.

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com