Topics

A Finish Line

doug

Though the Olympic runners who won the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100-meter dash were from different countries, they soon became fast friends!

Doug Spector

--
Doug Spector

gary hallock

They may have been from different countries but it seems to me they all ended up the same nationality. ~ Finnish.

Gary Hallock

==============
Though the Olympic runners who won the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100-meter dash were from different countries, they soon became fast friends!

Doug Spector

_._,_._,_

--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder

Lars Hanson

Yes, but during the race they were Russian.

Lars

======================

They may have been from different countries but it seems to me they all ended up the same nationality. ~ Finnish.

Gary Hallock

==============

Doug Spector

gary hallock

The rest of the field was Polished off but there were two notable fellows from France who brought up the rear. ~ Nice guys finish last!

Gary Hallock

===========

Lars

======================

Gary Hallock

==============

Doug Spector

_._,_._,_

--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder

James Ertner

Norway did they Finnish that fast! Denmark my word: the pot must have been Swedened.

Jim
=============
The rest of the field was Polished off but there were two notable fellows from France who brought up the rear. ~ Nice guys finish last!

Gary Hallock

===========

Lars

======================

Gary Hallock

==============

Doug Spector

doug

How many countries enter those races...do they keep track? 

Doug

Norway did they Finnish that fast! Denmark my word: the pot must have been Swedened.

Jim
=============

Gary Hallock

===========

Lars

======================

Gary Hallock

==============

Doug Spector

--
Doug Spector