Topics

moderated What's bugging you?

portagecreek

I saw this as a facebook add a few days and so far have resisted; however, now I have yielded.

There is a contraption called a Bug Salt Fly Gun. It shoots salt to kill insects.

Now that is a salt rifle. Perhaps it runs on electricity and uses ????????

GR

gary hallock

A salt rival? Might you be referring to pepper spray? That might be useful is your frequent the batteries of the city.

Gary Hallock

=============

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:07 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@mindspring.com> wrote:

I saw this as a facebook add a few days and so far have resisted; however, now I have yielded.

There is a contraption called a Bug Salt Fly Gun. It shoots salt to kill insects.

Now that is a salt rifle. Perhaps it runs on electricity and uses ????????

GR

Cynthia MacGregor

NOTE: This email JUST NOW came in: Monday the 30th, 6:30 AM. According to my email program it was sent THURSDAY. It must have been travelling by muleback.

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 12:54 PM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [puny] What's bugging you?

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:07 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I saw this as a facebook add a few days and so far have resisted; however, now I have yielded.

There is a contraption called a Bug Salt Fly Gun. It shoots salt to kill insects.

Now that is a salt rifle. Perhaps it runs on electricity and uses ????????

GR

Yeah, and beyond that, there were two typos in my brief-but-pithy quip. Allow me to amend that here...

A salt rival? Might you be referring to pepper spray? That might be useful if you frequent the batteries of the city.

Gary Hallock

================

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 12:54 PM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>

A salt rival? Might you be referring to pepper spray? That might be useful is your frequent the batteries of the city.

Gary Hallock

=============

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:07 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I saw this as a facebook add a few days and so far have resisted; however, now I have yielded.

There is a contraption called a Bug Salt Fly Gun. It shoots salt to kill insects.

Now that is a salt rifle. Perhaps it runs on electricity and uses ????????

GR

Lee Jackson

On top of it all, I need to remind the group that I'm running on a different motor than normal. My usual laptop is stuck in the UPS stream en route to Gigabyte for repairs. I'm having to therefore use not only a different computer, but the webmail interface to my server instead of the usual Thunderbird interface.

If my Administrangling is a bit slow as a result, please do forgive. We are working hard to correct the problem.

Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!
http://punpunpun.com | http://www.austintexas.gov/department/o-henry-museum
https://www.facebook.com/groups/punoff/ | https://www.facebook.com/PUNYPAGE/ | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._Henry_Pun-Off