Topics

PUNY Miss Elainey Lives! #administrivia

Lee Jackson

Ladles and Jellyspoons, allow me to introduce the PUNY Miss Elainey subgroup! Yes, Miss Elainey is finally up and running for all your non-punny needs. Got a word origin topic? Talk to Miss Elainey! Want to discuss something about the upcoming O. Henry Pun-Off World Championships? Tell it to Miss Elainey!

Joining is simple! Go to https://puny.groups.io/g/MissElainey and sign up today. Your first message might be moderated if Gary, Lars, or I can't clear your message Mod bit quickly enough, but no biggie - we'll get it handled for you! And yes, unfortunately, you *do* have to join - membership does *not* automatically come with membership in the PUNY main group or the L&H subgroup.

So, why wait? Join Miss Elainey today! You'll be glad you did. No money down, no financing charges for 90 days! Offer not valid in Oklahoma.

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!