Topics

Rogue Warning (I sent it to the wrong PUNY address last time--still learning this new system)

Cynthia MacGregor

ROGUE RIDDLE 1000 has been locked and loaded since last Sunday, when Gary told me I was the winner. It will be unleashed in the pre-dawn hours of tomorrow.

While I favor the new-style riddles, in honor of this being the first four-digit riddle, it is a traditional-style one, as was Leerless’s last week. I have a new-style one also locked and loaded and ready for the next time I am first to bingo a Rogue.

Bee wear.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor