Topics

Pound Signs In Front of Topic Line Numbers - DON'T #administrivia

Lee Jackson

I've just edited the topic line for the results of Rogue Riddle 998. Why? Because of the accidental use of a # character in front of the 998. You see ...

... looks like a hashtag to Groups.io. You got lucky this time in that Groups.io didn't bounce the message back to you, like I've set it up to do (I've got to check on that) - only Owners and Moderators can create hashtags. If you try, your message is supposed to bounce.

Easy solution? DON'T USE THE # CHARACTER FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE #RogueRiddle HASHTAG IN YOUR TOPIC LINE, PLEASE.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!