Topics

Sub Tropical typical topic

portagecreek

There is a anti- typical sub tropical storm off the Outer Banks. Since RR 998 is about cattle I was considering changing my "other Gary" PUNY handle to "udder Gary, but now perhaps the "Otter Gary". Think I aught to ??? You can bank on it.

the Otter Gary

joseph h

On 18/11/2019 3:40 am, portagecreek wrote:
There is a anti- typical sub tropical storm off the Outer Banks. Since RR 998 is about cattle I was considering changing my "other Gary" PUNY handle to "udder Gary, but now perhaps the "Otter Gary". Think I aught to ??? You can bank on it.

the Otter Gary

Yes, I do think you may do?? aught in aught way you like; though any choice may come to ought, which is about equivalent to nought. On the other hand, it is not fraught with difficulty. So you should do it, indeed you ought to do it. I'm glad you brought it up, and that i caught it before I go to bed.

On the other hand, are you just pulling the otter one?

Q: Why did the web-footed mammal cross the road?
A: To get to the otter side.

Jim

On November 17, 2019, at 9:00 PM, "joseph h via Groups.Io" <joe9438@...> wrote:

>On 18/11/2019 3:40 am, portagecreek wrote:
>> There is a anti- typical sub tropical storm off the Outer Banks. Since RR 998 is about cattle I was considering changing my "other Gary" PUNY handle to "udder Gary, but now perhaps the "Otter Gary". Think I aught to ??? You can bank on it.
>>
>> the Otter Gary
>Yes, I do think you may do?? aught in aught way you like; though any
>choice may come to ought, which is about equivalent to nought. On the
>other hand, it is not fraught with difficulty. So you should do it,
>indeed you ought to do it. I'm glad you brought it up, and that i caught
>it before I go to bed.
>On the other hand, are you just pulling the otter one?
>Joseph

One Sagan

It wouldn't botter me if you change it, Gary, but you better think twice beaver you do it.

Here I am One Sagan

On Monday, November 18, 2019, 06:51:12 AM UTC, James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

Q: Why did the web-footed mammal cross the road?
A: To get to the otter side.