Topics

Adding Members to Limericks-n-Haiku #administrivia

Lee Jackson

You've probably received a notice by now that the Limericks-n-Haiku subgroup has been created (if not, it has, don't worry). Lars has given me a list of the members of the Yahoo equivalent who are now members of the Groups.io PUNY group. I will be adding those members to the subgroup in a few minutes.

If you find yourself added and do not wish to be, just follow the instructions that Groups.io should send along with the notification of the add. Otherwise, contact me and I'll do it manually.

Good luck, and have fun on the new subgroup! Let Limericks-n-Haiku@puny.groups.io commence!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!