Topics

Say Hello to Your New Moderator, Gary Hallock! #administrivia

Lee Jackson

By popular demand, your Leerless Feeder, Gary Hallock, has been promoted to the status of Moderator of this group! He'll be able to do things like approve pending messages and pending members, invite new members, and create new hashtags. In reality, his gig will be the same gig that he and I had set up back on Yahoo groups. He'll simply be able to do a few more things, should I land in the hospital for an extended stay like I did about a month shy of ten years ago now.

If anyone is worried on that last count, I'm working on a backup plan for someone to have a duplicate copy of the keys to the citadel. I'll report on that as soon as something happens.

For now, though, let's celebrate Gary's promotion! Congratulations, Gary!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!

Cynthia MacGregor

Gary on, Leerless!

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY <puny@groups.io> on behalf of Lee Jackson <leejackson@...>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019 at 10:41 AM
To: PUNY <puny@groups.io>
Subject: [puny] Say Hello to Your New Moderator, Gary Hallock! #Administrivia

[...]

portagecreek

Oh gooooood! what we need is a good muddleader, or is that muddle rator, or..?

GR

From: PUNY <puny@groups.io> on behalf of Lee Jackson <leejackson@...>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019 at 10:41 AM
To: PUNY <puny@groups.io>

[...]

bill crider

Finally, Gary is moderator instead of radicaller.
billcrider

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 9:41 AM Lee Jackson <leejackson@...> wrote:
[...]

punpunpun

Con grads Gary