Topics

moderated DON'T EAT TOO MUCH CAKE, OR...

Cynthia MacGregor

…you'll have an UNhappy BARFday.

The usual good wishes go out to Joseph H., celebrating his natal day today.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

joseph h

The birthday signs are rather good,
Though this stretched rhyme refers to food,
But cancer this year I must fight,
Things, I'm told, will work out right.

Thanks, Cyn.

Joseph

On 09/04/2019 10:11 am, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:

…you'll have an UNhappy BARFday.

The usual good wishes go out to Joseph H., celebrating his natal day today.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Cynthia MacGregor

CANCER? Shit!

I'm a survivor myself – 44 years post-op – wishing you the same!

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY on behalf of PUNY
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:33 PM
To: PUNY
Subject: Re: [puny] DON'T EAT TOO MUCH CAKE, OR...

The birthday signs are rather good,

Though this stretched rhyme refers to food,

But cancer this year I must fight,

Things, I'm told, will work out right.

Thanks, Cyn.

Joseph

On 09/04/2019 10:11 am, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:

…you'll have an UNhappy BARFday.

The usual good wishes go out to Joseph H., celebrating his natal day today.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

A birthday wish, encore.
And wishes for so many more!
Though fighting cancer,
Was not your plan, sir,
Survival is in store!

On Apr 9, 2019, at 13:33, Joseph Harris joe9438@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

The birthday signs are rather good,
Though this stretched rhyme refers to food,
But cancer this year I must fight,
Things, I'm told, will work out right.

Thanks, Cyn.

Joseph

On 09/04/2019 10:11 am, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:

…you'll have an UNhappy BARFday.

The usual good wishes go out to Joseph H., celebrating his natal day today.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

joseph h

Glad you got past it, Cyn, and thanks for the good wishes. You must have been young when it hit; that would have been a terrible shock.

Joseph

On 09/04/2019 8:28 pm, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:
??

CANCER? Shit!

??

From: PUNY on behalf of PUNY
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:33 PM
To: PUNY

??

??

[...]

Thanks Lars; the hospital is warding off the problem.

Joweph

=========

A birthday wish, encore.

And wishes for so many more!
Though fighting cancer,
Was not your plan, sir,
Survival is in store!

?? ?? Aloha,

?? ?? ?? ?? Lars

======================

On Apr 9, 2019, at 13:33, Joseph Harris joe9438@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

??

The birthday signs are rather good,
Though this stretched rhyme refers to food,
But cancer this year I must fight,
Things, I'm told, will work out right.

Thanks, Cyn.

Joseph

On 09/04/2019 10:11 am, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:
??

???you'll have an UNhappy BARFday.

??

The usual good wishes go out to Joseph H., celebrating his natal day today.

??

Cyn

Cynthia MacGregor

I was in my early 30s, Joseph, and yes, it was a shock. But claustrophobe that I am, I was even more afraid of being confined to a hospital than I was of the cancer—and in those days they kept you much longer post-op. I was hospitalized for eight days. (Plus being hospitalized twice for intracavitary radium insertions.) (I also had external radium teletherapy, but no chemo. AND IT ALL WORKED!)

From: PUNY on behalf of PUNY
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:33 PM
To: PUNY

??

??

[...]

Lars Hanson

    Hospital?  That must mean you are nursing your drinks these days — or vice versa.  Hope you are bedder soon.

On Apr 10, 2019, at 01:30, Joseph Harris joe9438@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

[...]

Hope you don’t have to return to the hospital or you’ll be re-warded. Best to stay home and ward play with us.

Gary Hallock

==========

On Apr 10, 2019, at 5:02 AM, Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

[...]

Cyn,

Just two days for me. And simpler treatment invovling a nasty big needle to insert a capsule; no radium, and single short course of radiotherapy to cvome. They have learned a lot, and the treatments seem simpler..

Joseph

From: PUNY on behalf of PUNY
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:33 PM
To: PUNY

??

??

[...]

I'm not keen on these home spying machines. I heard they were going to bring in Siri 'n' Gee [whoever he is] to my room. Boy, was I needled.

Joseph

=======

[...]

Things move slowly in hospitals - i had to be patient.

Joseph

===

[...]

bill crider

"Nurse," I cried. "I must see the doctor immediately! I am shrinking every minute!"
"I am sorry sir," she replied, "You'll just have to be a little patient."
billcrider