Topics

moderated A birthday aLARSm

Cynthia MacGregor

Getting older can be aLARSming, but with the proper laid-back LARSsitude we can face these occasions with aLARScrity and delight. So here's a birthday wish for a good one for our perennially vibrant birthday boy with the HANSON experience of staying young.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

 Stealing another year, eh Lars? Don’t get charged with Larseny!

Jim
==============
Getting older can be aLARSming, but with the proper laid-back LARSsitude we can face these occasions with aLARScrity and delight. So here's a birthday wish for a good one for our perennially vibrant birthday boy with the HANSON experience of staying young.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

joseph h

A good day, a good year, and LARSting happiness.

Joseph

====