Topics

moderated More Thursday thoughts (new thread) repaired

doug

Sounds like she seamstress'd to me

Doug S.
====================
Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.
Doug Spector
==============
Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

Jim
=================

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

Ray Maynard
=======================

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Cynthia MacGregor

She can't make tailor heads of the whole thing

Cyn (g'night, y'all)

= = = =

Sounds like she seamstress'd to me

Doug S.
====================

Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.

Doug Spector

==============

Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

Jim

=================

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

Ray Maynard

=======================

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Janet <serepeins3@...>

She might have to a dress her issues. I’m pinning my hopes on her.

Janet M

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:50 PM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

She can't make tailor heads of the whole thing

Cyn (g'night, y'all)

= = = =

Sounds like she seamstress'd to me

Doug S.
====================

Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.

Doug Spector

==============

Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

Jim

=================

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

Ray Maynard

=======================

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Joseph Harris

If you suddenly get a bad pain in the side in bed, is that a blanket stitch?

Joseph
====

She might have to a dress her issues. I’m pinning my hopes on her.

Janet M

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:50 PM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

She can't make tailor heads of the whole thing

Cyn (g'night, y'all)

= = = =

Sounds like she seamstress'd to me

Doug S.
====================

Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.

Doug Spector

==============

Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

Jim

=================

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

Ray Maynard

=======================

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

doug

Didja hear about the tailor who never missed a Chicago pro basketball game in 20 years? Yep, he loved thimbles!

Doug S.
======================

If you suddenly get a bad pain in the side in bed, is that a blanket stitch?
Joseph
====
She might have to a dress her issues. I’m pinning my hopes on her.

Janet M

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:50 PM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

She can't make tailor heads of the whole thing

Cyn (g'night, y'all)
= = = =
Sounds like she seamstress'd to me

Doug S.
Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.
Doug Spector
Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

Jim