Topics

moderated More Thursday thoughts (new thread)

Cynthia MacGregor

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

doug

Tell your friend not to give up...never quilt.
Doug Spector
================
My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia (" Cyn") MacGregor

Q: How is she doing?

A: So far, sew good.

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Ray Maynard

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

On 2/7/2019 12:01, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn" ;) MacGregor

doug

Sounds like she seamsstress'd to me

Doug S.
====================

Sounds like she needs a few good pointers.

On 2/7/2019 12:01, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] wrote:

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn" ;) MacGregor

Janet <serepeins3@...>

Sew, white does she want help with? No, that’s not a veiled comment.

Janet M
The Aussie in California

On Feb 7, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

My friend is trying to sew her own wedding dress by hand, beading and all, but she'll needle little help.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Janet <serepeins3@...>

I always enjoy following a good sewing thread.

Janet M