Jim

From: ca_12_dozen@... [puny]
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎20‎, ‎2016 ‎6‎:‎40‎ ‎AM
To: ca_12_dozen@... [puny]

And today is "Hoppy Boyd" day—to Jim E.

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

I was a big fan of the black nwhite cowboys too, but to my great Zorro they were all expelled from our state by the ruthless Tex Ridder. (Just Cisco Kidding!)

Gary Hallock

===============

Thanks, Cyn, for remembering. Hopalong Cassidy was actually one of my favorite cowboy shows as a kid, along with that recluse musical writer: The Lone Arranger.

Jim

And today is "Hoppy Boyd" day—to Jim E.

Cyn

Joseph Harris

And how late can you get with birthday wishes? I suppose 364 days - that's nearly yearly.

Another cowboy is surely the Loan Arranger. I take no credit for thinking up that one.

Joseph
======