Topics

Always bring a canary with you when you enter

One Sagan

Everything a canary sings is tweetable. Several of his tweets, one after the other would be a Canary Row. I wonder if what a canary is really saying is, "Yello!"

Here I am One Sagan

Lars Hanson

A cheep shot, One Sagan!  You should be careful lest someone tweet you the bird.  It is always safer to go back to one's roost, it seems.  Or go fishing-- for one's perch.

    Speaking of which, would that be from one's front perch or from the back perch?  If one is stoic about it, I guess it doesn't matter.

On Apr 13, 2016, at 06:18, One Sagan one_sagan@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Everything a canary sings is tweetable. Several of his tweets, one after the other would be a Canary Row. I wonder if what a canary is really saying is, "Yello!"

Here I am One Sagan

James Ertner

I once heard about a canary with a social disease … it had cherpes. It then developed feet trouble … and went to the chirpodist. Feeling depressed, it flew under a lawn mower … and became shredded tweet. And since then, no one’s heard a peep out of it.

Jim

.