Topics

NO RULE RIDDLE

Stan Kegel

After purchasing the land, what is the next thing a farmer would require to start an apple orchard?

 😄 Send your guesses to stankegel@... 😄

Cynthia MacGregor

I don't know the answer to Stan's riddle, but I'm sure that once his orchard starts yielding fruit, the farmer will live apple-y ever after.

Cyn

= = = = = =

After purchasing the land, what is the next thing a farmer would require to start an apple orchard?

 😄 Send your guesses to stankegel@... 😄

bill crider

Was that the farmer who got in trouble for in-cider trading?
billcrider

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

I don't know the answer to Stan's riddle, but I'm sure that once his orchard starts yielding fruit, the farmer will live apple-y ever after.

Cyn

After purchasing the land, what is the next thing a farmer would require to start an apple orchard?

 😄 Send your guesses to stankegel@... 😄

Cynthia MacGregor

The apple farmer tried to type on his Mcintoshes but found they lacked a core processor.

Cyn

= = = = =

Was that the farmer who got in trouble for in-cider trading?
billcrider

= = = =