lovely example of Morris dancing

chasmwuk@...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKvMqQXRRo

Be sure to have the sound turned up.

Charles

Cynthia MacGregor

Wow--it's a whole choreographed thing, isn't it?! Thanks

Be sure to have the sound turned up.

Charles

James Ertner

A little is good, but Morris better.

Jim
========================

Wow--it's a whole choreographed thing, isn't it?! Thanks

Cyn
=========================

Be sure to have the sound turned up.

Charles

Cynthia MacGregor

I thought Morris was the red planet. I didn't planet that way, though. It's also a system of dots and dashes in code. And code is what the temperature was in my airplane Sunday. If you sit in First Class, it's not an airplane; it's an airfancy. I don't fancy flying again any too soon, though. ("Too soon" is located in Aridzona.) But Zona or later this string of puns has to come to an end.

Cyn

= = =  =

A little is good, but Morris better.

Jim
========================

Wow--it's a whole choreographed thing, isn't it?! Thanks

Cyn

Be sure to have the sound turned up.

Charles

joseph h

Very interesting variation - much like square dancing in this form. But Morris Dancing is much more aggressive and normally all men with stout sticks which are clashed vigorously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brkwZm6Ml74

This is much more like the traditonal Morris Dance.

Joseph