Re: Anyone ready for some pun fun?

gregg siegel

More ER? ET?

On 11/2/22 11:21 AM, gary hallock via groups.io wrote:
It occurs to me that there hasn’t been a single punny post on this group for quite a while. Are you all waiting for me to start something? Okay, challenge accepted.

My wife has recently become enamored of her two little potted lemon trees and their profuse production of fall fruits. She actually goes outside several times a day just to admire them.
GARY: Honey, There’s a cool movie on TV right now. What are you watching out there?
CHRIS: A lemon tree, my dear. What’s on?

[The preceding transcript was strictly a fantasy projection of the conversation I wish we could have had. We don’t exactly have a “no pun” marriage, but I’m Sherlocky she puts up with me at all.]