Funeral Details for Joseph Harris

Lars Hanson

All,

    For those interested in “attending,” here is the link for the Zoom celebration of life for Joseph Harris.

    The ceremony will occur this Friday, 28 October 2022 at 3:00 pm UK time.

Sorry for the late info, but here's the zoom link for the ceremony on Friday at 3pm UK time.

I have the basic account but it shouldn't take longer than half an hour. Please share this with anyone who would like to attend if they are able. I know it's a Friday and many will probably be at work. I've also attached the .pdf I put together which you can also share. If anyone has any questions or wants to get in touch with me they can use this email address or connect with me through messenger.

Best wishes

Hope