Re: Gary Hallock Update

Joseph Harris

Yes. Great news. Looking forward to the cheery voice urging us all on - but when you are ready to Gary; not before. Meanwhile here's to great reports about your treatment.

Joseph

On 2022-07-08 14:32, Marilyn L. Van Driesen wrote:
This is good news regarding!ng his steady progress!
On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 6:50 AM bill crider <bill.crider@...>
wrote:

The last several times I have visited Gary at home, I have been very
encouraged by his progress. He is alert, chatty, and cheerful. He is
still in bed, only getting up on rare occasions (such as medical
appointments.) He is awaiting his next round of chemo next week. He
is still on a feeding tube and not taking anything by mouth, not
even water. The doctors are encouraged by his response to the first
round of chemo.
Bill Crider
--
~~ Remember ~~
If you forward this, please remove all email