Re: Gary Hallock Update

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

This is good news regarding!ng his steady progress!

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 6:50 AM bill crider <bill.crider@...> wrote:
The last several times I have visited Gary at home, I have been very encouraged by his progress. He is alert, chatty, and cheerful. He is still in bed, only getting up on rare occasions (such as medical appointments.) He is awaiting his next round of chemo next week. He is still on a feeding tube and not taking anything by mouth, not even water. The doctors are encouraged by his response to the first round of chemo.
Bill Crider

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.