Gary Hallock update

bill crider

After almost a month in the hospital, Gary went home Tuesday. He had his first round of chemo on Thursday.
I spent several hours with him Friday. He’s doing better but still not well at all. He’s in good spirits. We chatted about lots of things including the pun off. He even got out of bed and (with a walker) went and sat outside for a little while.
He welcomes your funny and punny emails! He can see your posts here but typing is incredibly difficult for him right now so don’t expect replies. Just know he sees and enjoys them.