New Chat: Chat you? #chat-notice

James Ertner

Lars,
I sorta agree with that. 😉
Jim
================
Merk,

    So do I.  Using the chat function was Gary Reeves’ suggestion.

    There is no real gain with the chat function that I can see.  The only advantage seems to be that comments are kept in order and the response time is a bit shorter.

    Like you, I think e-mail seems the better choice for a number of reasons, not least of which is that it provides a bit more permanence and sortability.

Thanks, Lars.  I enjoy read them, but I prefer the context of email for many reasons too boring to explain.

Merk/Marilyn
====================

Gary R,

    No real time saved over e-mail.  While the approach, live internet chat, may feel different, “faster,” using it still feels the same.  Not much better, and probably not worth the gambol.

A new chat has been created:

New

I think I’m here but I don’t really know where “here” actually is. I much prefer text messages on my phone.

By: gary hallock <gary@...>

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.