Re: Dad riddle?

gary hallock

I dropped a small tangerine into a cup of hot Indian tea.  It startled me so much I wrote a song about it.  - “Oh my! Darjeeling Clementine.”

Gary Hallock

=============
Orange you glad most of the younger generation shun email these days.

Pax
Ken

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:56 PM Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:
Warning:  The frustration some of the younger generation have with "Dad jokes" can lead them to look for someone's nectarine when they hear one.

=================================

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:40 AM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

But it's impeachable.

Jim

On November 22, 2021, at 11:31 AM, "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes peach therapy is the pits.

Here I am One Sagan

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 07:27:51 AM CST, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

So, what do you call a speech thearpy that is specifically tailored for people with speech disflluency?

Ah-- you can call it--  like - custom er support.

GR