Sent: Sep 22, 2021 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [puny] Test

Gary,

Looks as though you are still here — which, of course, would not explain why you have been so still here of late. ;-)

On Sep 22, 2021, at 10:31, portagecreek wrote:

Jest a testy test to see if my PUNY account still works - I am using an alternate since none of Lars Rogue has come in on my primary.

Perhaps I should call some one, but that would be a testicall - and I don't know if they are acceptable anymore.

GR