- CLUES!! - Re: Rogue Riddle 1081 - Inde-pun-dence Day edition
Re: CLUES!! - Re: Rogue Riddle 1081 - Inde-pun-dence Day edition
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
That email address also shows up when you send out your quizzes and hints. aaronpf@...
. Just switch an @ for the =.
Ahem. A *simple* reply . . .
A smoke reply (not reply-all) should work. I don’t mind sharing my personal email address, though. It’s aaronpf@...
Aaron, what is the email address to send a reply to?
Here I am One Sagan
- I’m taking care of two thousand pounds of laundry. This is a person and he was among the first presidents in the US
- Lifting it to allow in all those hotel fluids. This is an actual hotel that made news in the 70’s
- The entire group got together at a motel and had a little breakfast. When a large group gets together they congress, and motels serve small breakfasts
- Draining author Leonard’s spaghetti. Using a sieve, Elmore fought many battles
- Amping up the volts to a patchwork artwork. Not the electrical collage but the . . . ?
- When you get sick at the “High IQ” convention taking place in the capital of the Czech Republic. Not the The MENSA patient Prague location but the . . . ?
- Very large glasses of Champaign and orange juice. This is a famous, OLD, American artist
- When the most amazing Yuri Gagarin went to the Mariana Trench. Not the great deep Russian but the . . . ?
- Cat butt dry cleaner sitcom. (Sorry it’s a bit vulgar. The sitcom referenced is the Jeffersons)
~~ Remember ~~
If you forward this, please remove all email
addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:
area when forwarding to friends.
“Be kind to our email friends”
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.