Re: Feline Frisky?

portagecreek

Gee, I hope that was not being catty. If so you have me backed into a kitty corne. I suppose it could have been cat - e since iwas done on the internet.

Gary R

==============================

==========================

As Bert might say (see below), "Been used!" 😉

"Judge" Jim

===========================

On April 10, 2021, at 8:33 PM, "portagecreek via groups.io" <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

Why do I always seem to be on the tail end of these things? If there was a prize for that it could be a cat's ass trophy.

Gary R

====================
All of these cat-calls are really clogging up my inbox, and I’m getting ticked off. Please cease. You cat-ch my drift?

Chris G

On Apr 10, 2021, at 10:30 AM, James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

A cat burglar is a purr-snatcher.

Jim Ertner
================
Black cats are purr evil

Doug Spector
============
What symptom does an attractive, aging, transgressing feline have after losing her voice upon drinking quinine water?
A cute cat-a-tonic purr-senility sin-drome.

Jim Ertner
================
When I asked where was the strip under the laces of one of her tennis shoes, my wife was speechless. I then added,
"Seems like the cat got your tongue"

Doug Spector
=========

I won’t say my old fat cat is lazy but the most exercise he gets is taking laps. He also really seems enjoys his licker.

Gary Hallock
=========
Then there was the old cat that became forgetful and stopped making any sounds. It developed a purr-senility disorder.

Jim
===========
When your cat sticks his/her rear end in your face, it’s a prize just for you.  It’s called the cat-ass-trophy.

Bert
=================
I once heard about a dog that compulsively devoured cats. It had an eat-a-puss complex.

Jim
=================
My cat was not very well a few days ago - after the tin roof affair. It just wouldn't move. I had to get some medicine. The vet listened carefully before turning to his shelf and saying "Here we are, Cat-a-tonic!.
We had a cat dance last night; The invitations announced the first event of the year: the Fur Ball.
My cat ran away to join the army; kitten polish!
Doesn't matte r what I do, my cat looks at me with slit eyes.
Used to read my cats late night stories, but the new Manx didn't like them - now we are tale-less
Joseph
==================
My cat apparently enjoys taunting the chihuahua next door who barks incessantly whenever he sees my cat sitting inside on the windowsill. Of course in the wintertime, the cat is not able to clearly hear and appreciate the frantic sound of that dog barking. I suggested to him that he could borrow my cell phone and download the yapp!

Gary Hallock
==========
My puss got onto the roof of our corrugated Iron shed, and wouldn't come down. We tried everything, food, the lady feline next door, and we even brought out the settee it has enjoyed ruining. Finally my wife moved all the heaters into the shed and turned them on full. Have you ever watched a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?
Joseph
========
Did you hear about the German cat that was run over by a lawn mower? It was a cat-o’-nein-tails.

Jim Ertner
===========================
Cat’s are the worst. I’m so allergic to them it could make me die. Also they’re mean to my dog. Yuck to cats!

(Am I doing this right?)
Aaron Fasel
=======================
The subject line of this thread asks if we are “feline frisky?” - Presuming your cat is a bit lethargic, would it be okay to give your cat a tonic?

My noisy cat is actually very high-purr-active. He got into the tack room of our horse barn and clawed reins.

Gary Hallock
=============

Seeing my cat ripping-up the couch, I quickly had to whisker away!

Doug Spector

I discovered the sex of my cat when it delivered a litter of nine. I'm not kitten you.
I wanted to insure all ten against, well, anything. It was a busy day at Pat-a-Cat. When I fanally got the to the counter the young lady said. "Oh, no, sir, this is the payments line. You want the fee line."
Yesterday they all got out through the small opening in the door; my wife had a melt-down. It was a cat-flap[.
Joseph
I, too, have been getting their daily troika of puns, ever since I sat at the Pun-Off judges table with them.

To err is human; to make cat puns, feline.

Jim