#RogueRiddle 1066 #RogueRiddle

portagecreek

OK, kinda cool to have a launch on pi day. Here is the launch of the rogue.

Back in the previous century when I was attempting to contribute to Gary Hollock's newsletter "Pun Intended" he advised me that they usually punned on a word only once while I tended to take a word and beat it to death. Well here I go again. There is one key word in each of the parts of the riddle. Get it and everything becomes easy.

First with all answers or with the most by Wednesday 12:00 PM EDT gets the bingo.

Full credit requires both my contrived pun / and the real word.

Please send your guesses to gypsywagon@...

Rogue Riddle 1066

1. In this age of instant gratification even the young folks on PUNY seem to want to do every thing in a hurry. That includes responding to riddles just after they are presented. I call that BLANK.

2. When I would attempt to write a limerick the moderator would usually correct my pattern with a series of ta TUM-ta ta TUM- ta ta TUM hints. It added to the traffic on the L&H site so I always referre to these autopsy's as BLANK.

#. If you were to steal a bunch of property and talk on the internet via email to a middle man to  transfer the goods for cash, that communication would be a BLANK.

4. If your small dog, which was bred to hunt vermin, started chasing the mail carrier and biting them on the behind - it would be a BLANK.

5. A well known newspaper in the nations capital has recently had to lay off much of its staff.  The owners have built a camp of cloth shelters so the ex-employes would not go homeless. These tempory lodging arrangements for those who had jobs are called BLANK

another Gary
gypsywagon@...