Re: Mess In Texas: puns?

portagecreek

Oh just sitting on my ice.

I thought President Biden was eliminating ICE in Texas.

a Gary

So Gary, what’s an ice guy like you doing these days?!

Jim
================
I guess it is the Ice of Texas that are on you;.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:17 AM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:
Isn’t there another PUNY site for carrying on general conversations (like this “Mess in Texas” one) that are devoid of puns?

Jim Ertner
=====================
Rule #1 for driving in snow: don't.

Checking in from snowy Seattle.

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant
On Feb 16, 2021, 8:09 PM -0800, gregg siegel <gregg17@...>, wrote:
1. Maryland is the South. (Hard to say that with a straight face.)
2. No self-respecting Texan will take a driving lesson from us automatic transmission mini-van operators.
3. Re: carbon monoxide, see Darwin, Charles.

On Feb 16, 2021, at 10:03 PM, Aaron Fasel via groups.io <aaronpf@...> wrote:

Driving lessons. Y’all northerners need to give Texans driving lessons. Also, can you explain basic physics to those folks who are carbon monoxid-ing themselves?

Aaron

On Feb 16, 2021, at 7:35 PM, gregg siegel <gregg17@...> wrote:

I got people in Ft Worth—the icy photos are crazy.

Hope all you Austin/Texas people are staying safe.

Of course, if you have no power you might not be seeing this for awhile, but if there’s anything I can do from up here in balmy(ish) Maryland, just shout.