Re: COVID-19 humor vaccine

portagecreek

I doubt that I even have a shot at vaccine jokes, but I will take a jab at 'em.

GR

Now that we are in a new year, it’s easy to look back at the past 12 months with 2021 hindsight and perhaps have a little laugh in the face of this ongoing global tragedy. Early on, one of my favorite quips was something to the effect that “I’m going to steer clear of all of my old geezer friends, because I don’t want to risk contracting the Crony Virus.”

Of course there were/are dozens more that have been in continuous circulation both here are abroad.

Speaking of abroad, a friend of mine from the UK who is not a broad, actually IS a stand-up comedian who specializes in punning and wordplay. A while back he created an entire set from his Covid-19 related gags and filmed it as though he was performing in a virtual comedy club. If you still have time on your hands, this really is worth a watch. Take a second look.

https://youtu.be/Qii6H0IUbHs

He appears to be his own worst audience!

THE Gary

================

On Jan 29, 2021, at 11:55 AM, doug via groups.io <doug10101@...> wrote:

During the quarantine, The SEC has temporarily legalized "insider trading"

Doug
=========
Hey there, fellow punsters. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to maintain our sense of humor. With that in mind, here are some new (to me, anyway) one-liners:

Why do they call it the novel coronavirus? It's a long story.

Due to the quarantine, I'll only be telling inside jokes.

The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out. (Okay, I have heard that one!)

On average, a panda feeds for approximately 12 hours per day. This is the same as an adult at home under quarantine, which is why we call it a "Pandemic."

The amount of jokes about coronavirus has reached worrying numbers. Scientists claim we are in the middle of a pundemic.

Doug Spector