Re: midnight comes to RR 1057

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Thank you!  Some of our brains aren't made for word association games.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:03 PM portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:
Well, it came and went and so does #1057.

There was one player that had half the answers and another that had 3 of four. One other was confident they could complete the bingo.

Non of these people really wanted to host, and I understand. The plan now is to drop the word association game and move toward another format for 1058, but without changing hosts.

So, see you all again this weekend.

Gary Reeves

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.