Rogue Riddle #1054 (10 hour warning)

gary hallock

It’s highly unusual that I actually have a Rogue ready to roll, but somehow it has suddenly happened. I suppose you might consider this a Christmas miracle.

At any rate, I’ll be launching a bit earlier on Sunday than I otherwise would have, so watch for #1054 to arrive in your email box around 10am central. I know it’s a common and erroneous assumption, but I’m almost certain this one will fall quickly, so if you have any idle thoughts about claiming and hosting the final Rogue of 2020, do stand by to pick up this “quickie.”

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock