Re: ROGUE RIDDLE 1053: DEADLINE TOMORROW

Marilyn Van Driesen <merkv814@...>

Did anyone try?  Win?

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 12:23:34 AM CST, Adam Engel <adotengel@...> wrote:

Looks like another quiet week so far. Looking for all guesses! Two major hints for you all:

1. The puns build on each other. While the individual words do not necessarily stay the same from Riddle to Riddle, the underlying phrase just gets longer as you go through the riddles.

2. How many nights of Hanukkah are there? How many candles do you light on each night?

Looking for any and all guesses by tomorrow (Thursday) by... Midnight pdt. I have to submit grades tomorrow, so I'll be up late 😂

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant