Re: Does anyone have the results of the most recent Rogue Riddle, Adam's maybe?

Lars Hanson

Adam,

    Your call — either declare a winner or declare the contest null and void.  Normally some declaration is made shortly after the deadline established for the Rogue Riddle.

    If a winner is declared, then the answers are revealed and the winner hosts the following week.

    If no winner is debated, and the Rogue is declared null and void (an exceedingly rare event, but it has happened), then no answer need be posted and the host hosted again the following weekend (which in this case would be this weekend).

    Does that help?

On Nov 22, 2020, at 00:06, Adam Engel <adotengel@...> wrote:

Just saw this email. Honestly, there were only two attempts the whole week. I'm not sure if protocol in that case.

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant
On Nov 21, 2020, 4:24 AM -0800, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...>, wrote:
Marilyn,

    Excellent question!

Adam?

On Nov 21, 2020, at 06:20, Marilyn Van Driesen <merkv814@...> wrote:

I may be dreaming.  I've had Jury Duty and I'm here, but not totally.  What happened to the last Rogue Riddle?  I missed the final results with answers.