Halloween and Christmas "Treasury" books by Richard Lederer

James Ertner

As most of you “old timers” know, Richard Lederer and I published our beastly behemoth of animal puns (4,509 of them!) and had them for sale at the 2006 O.Henry Pun-Off. Here is a link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/Giant-Book-Animal-Jokes-Grownups/dp/1891135082

In the years since then, Richard and I have published five more books of animal puns and he co-authored a book of holiday humor with the late Stan Kegel.

I am pleased to announce that Richard now has two new books (on Halloween and Christmas), just in time for the holidays. See his description of them below.

Jim Ertner

======================

A TREASURY OF HALLOWEEN HUMOR @$13

What do you call an empty hot dog?

          A hollow weenie.

          A Treasury of Halloween Humor is chock-full of puns, jokes, riddles, games, poems, stories, history, lore, and more! Inside you’ll find biographies of your favorite monsters, including ghosts, skeletons, witches, Dracula, and Frankenstein.

          A gallery of Jim McLean’s sprightly drawings adds to the rollicking fun of A Treasury of Halloween Humor.

          This is the perfect book for mummies, deadies, and children, and yourself — everyone who enjoys Halloween humor!

A TREASURY OF CHRISTMAS HUMOR @13

How do cats greet each other on Christmas?

          A furry meowy Christmas and a happy Mew Year.

          A Treasury of Christmas Humor is chock-full of puns, jokes, riddles, games, poems, stories, history, lore, and more! Inside you’ll find the story of Christmas and the biographies of Santa Claus and Frosty the Snowman and the history of Christmas words.

          A gallery of Jim McLean’s sprightly drawings adds to the rollicking fun of A Treasury of Christmas Humor.

$13 per book. Make checks out to Verbivore, Inc. and send them to me at 10034 Mesa Madera Drive; San Diego, CA 92131-1922. Or use PayPal through my e-dress: richardhlederer@.... Or order through my website: verbivore.com. If you wish, please indicate personal inscriptions.