Re: CynMac Day (repaired)

Joseph Harris

It is a Cyn-gular occasion, and Lars hotfooted with the news on Oc-toe-ber 11th.

It hides

The Ides.

Joseph

On 11/10/2020 18:32, James Ertner wrote:
I will always cherish the memories of both competing and judging with Cyn at past Pun-Offs.

Jim
===================
We celebrate Cyn, cuz we knew ’er
To chronically pun, that’s for sure!
Consult your physician
About this condition
Seems death is the only real cure

Gary Hallock
==========
Perfect.  Thanks for remembering, Lars.

Marilyn
=====================
    Today is the birthday of the one member who always remembered everyone's birthdays, on both these lists.  She also remembered to celebrate the birthdays of these lists.  It seems only right to reciprocate:

Cyn,

    Here's to you on this, your day!

    We miss your lovely "voice" every day!

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.