Re: Rogue Riddle #1043 (Bingo & Reveal)

portagecreek

Gregg, and others,

You can opun the old puns in the puny.groups.io  site. and search the archives . For rogues riddles just put that in the search and it will take you back to the beginning.

https://puny.groups.io/

As you can see the arcives go back to 1999 and can be searched  as per:

https://puny.groups.io/g/main/search?p=Created,,ROGUE+RIDDLE,20,2,20,0#

Frankly, there is punning gold there and we have Lee to thanik for saving it.

the other Gary

To: main@puny.groups.io
Subject: Re: [puny] Rogue Riddle #1043 (Bingo & Reveal)

thanks i will.

On Oct 10, 2020, at 11:35 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

Gregg,

You may want to go to the PUNY site and check the archives to see how the Rogue Riddles have evolved.

Gary Reeves