Re: Apologies For Slowness #administrivia

Adam Engel

I imagine knee rehab requires a joint effort.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:
Lee,

    Sorry to hear that you are in a knee-dy state and hope that you are out and about soon!

On Sep 27, 2020, at 09:44, Lee Jackson <leejackson@...> wrote:

Please accept my apologies if I'm a bit slow in getting to any administrative situations. I'm currently in a "skilled" nursing center (a.k.a. rehab hospital) after having a total knee replacement done on my left knee. I've made a lot of progress, but the amount of pain medicine I'm on knocks me out occasionally. As a result, I don't immediately see all new messages.

I should be out of here sometime this week, so things should improve somewhat in a few days. Thanks for your patience while I recuperate.

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!

--
Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant