Re: Apologies For Slowness #administrivia

gregg s

Hi Lee, you don’t know me, but regardless, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Gary was able to “approve" me and get my post out of new guy purgatory/probation so I saw my Riddle intro actually post by early evening. My posts seem to post in real time now.

Apologies all for redundancies and tests and so on.

Hey Lee, as your doctors may have told you, taking a shot at the Rogue Riddle is often indicated in these situations.

-G

On Sep 27, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Lee Jackson <leejackson@...> wrote:

Please accept my apologies if I'm a bit slow in getting to any administrative situations. I'm currently in a "skilled" nursing center (a.k.a. rehab hospital) after having a total knee replacement done on my left knee. I've made a lot of progress, but the amount of pain medicine I'm on knocks me out occasionally. As a result, I don't immediately see all new messages.

I should be out of here sometime this week, so things should improve somewhat in a few days. Thanks for your patience while I recuperate.

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!