Apologies For Slowness #administrivia

Lee Jackson

Please accept my apologies if I'm a bit slow in getting to any administrative situations. I'm currently in a "skilled" nursing center (a.k.a. rehab hospital) after having a total knee replacement done on my left knee. I've made a lot of progress, but the amount of pain medicine I'm on knocks me out occasionally. As a result, I don't immediately see all new messages.

I should be out of here sometime this week, so things should improve somewhat in a few days. Thanks for your patience while I recuperate.

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!