Re: [Limericks-n-Haiku] Answers to this week's Rogue Riddle 1039

Chris Gross

Very cute!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Marilyn Van Driesen via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 4:41 AM
To: PUNY; L+H
Subject: [Limericks-n-Haiku] Answers to this week's Rogue Riddle 1039

Here's the COVID-19 version of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".  Gary Hallock was the only participant and deserved to win after all of his efforts to find puns where none existed and then came up with the correct answers.   In my attempt to make it easier, it turned out not to be the case.  Carry on with Rogue Riddle 1040, Gary, with my apologies!

The Old Ball Game (in the year of COVID - 19, sung with vigor, please.

Stay away from the ball game!

Don’t go out in a crowd!

You’ll save so much on your Cracker Jack.

It’s unlikely you’ll ever go back.

Keep six feet from your neighbors.

Without your mask it’s a shame:

For it’s one! — two! — the virus hits you!

At the old ball game!