Re: It's A Bouillon Market

gary hallock

Speaking of soup lines, I was cooking up a large pot of soup and someone suggested I toss in a few ladle tiny fish. I rudely replied, “Am I my brother’s kipper?”

I was so hungry as a tureen-ager that when mom made soup I would often steal some from my siblings. I would eat mine and my brother’s stew.

Gary Hallock

If you had invested in dehydrated beef broth cubes back when they first went commercial, today
you'd be a bouillonaire!

I bought some beef stock along with a little bouillon to start my Broth IRA

Doug Spector