Recalling Cynthia

gary hallock

I can’t recall whether or not I mentioned this a month ago as Cynthia was passing,  but it certainly bears repeating.
About a year ago I interviewed Cynthia MacGregor on our podcast, “Pun Intensive.” It wasn’t an especially revealing interview, but certainly was lively.

As our podcast is currently on a brief hiatus, we have just this week re-released this episode, so I thought I’d probably go ahead and plug it once again.

And because she was always so good about rallying the troops in celebration of others, when her birthday rolls around again on October 11, I propose we (PUNY) mark that occasion with a flurry and flush of archival materials in her memory.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock