Re: Rogue Riddle 1034 -- Winner Declared and Answers Revealed

Lars Hanson

Marilyn,

    I forwarded Rogue Riddle #1035 to you just 7 minutes after it was posted.  Did you not receive that forwarding?

    You might want to check your e-mail spam folders.

    It should be noted that one of your two e-mail addresses regularly rejects e-mails.

    You may want to check your registration at PUNY to see which email address is listed there.

    Finally, please note that I am copying Miss Elainey, another PUNY subgroup used for administrative issues, plus your own address on this e-mail.

    Just a thought or two....

On Aug 10, 2020, at 00:07, Marilyn L. Van Driesen <mvandriesen@...> wrote:

I have not gotten any emails since this one.  Should Rogue Riddle 1035 by posted somewhere?
--
Marilyn L.