VHS tapes of past Pun-Offs

ticia731

I'm not sure if this email address will go to everyone in the PUNY group.

While cleaning out closets, I discovered I have a couple of VHS tapes of Pun-Off performances. I no longer have a VCR player - as I'm sure most of you don't - but in the event someone would like these to transfer to DVD or Flash Drive, they're here for the taking.

These are the tapes I've got:
Best of O.Henry Pun-Off World Championships - 10 years of Punniest of Show, 1989-1999
     for some reason I have 2 of those
24th O.Henry Pun-Off (2001) That was the first year I competed and I think Guy recorded the entire Pun-Off
25th O.Henry Pun-Off (2002) My second year and, again, Guy gave me this so I don't know if it's just me
Pun Smoke - a film by Casey Bruce, Cameron Burr, & Mark Morgan

Perhaps someone has the software to transfer these and would like to do that. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
Ticia