Interview with Cynthia MacGregor

gary hallock

I’m not sure how many of our PUNY regulars are aware that I’ve been co-producing a punny podcast for the past few years. In the wake of Cynthia passing this week, I thought perhaps it might be a suitable moment to share with you a special interview episode we recorded with Cynthia about a year ago.

Click the link below and it should take you directly to that show. Many of the other shows are equally worthy of your attention, but go ahead and start here.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock