RR #1031 (Delay of game)

gary hallock

Considering the tepid responses to some of our recent riddle offerings, I wanted to make make sure I don’t tax the resources of our meager team of willing players at this moment. In light of the combined distraction of this holiday weekend and our collective consternation over the sad passage of our founding member Cynthia, I have humbly determined it best to delay my launch of ROGUE RIDDLE #1031 until next weekend.

On the bright side, I have my own birthday coming up on Tuesday, and so if anyone wants to take over Cynthia’s duties as birthday & anniversary cheerleader, the position is apparently open and the time seems right.

Watch for RR #1031 to appear in your email box sometime next weekend.

Gary (Cyn-less Feeder) Hallock