[Limericks-n-Haiku] [puny] Cyn

James Ertner

I'll also miss her special greetings on all of our birthdays.

Jim

On July 4, 2020, at 4:03 PM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

All,

    This seems surreal in so many ways.  Cyn has been a presence in our lives for decades, a vital force, rallying others when the going got tough.  It is really difficult to understand how a fall earlier this year should lead to her death.   We shall all miss her greatly.

=================================

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 3:48 PM Ray Maynard <ray@...> wrote:

Vert VERY said. Cyn was a light in my life.

On 7/4/2020 11:29, Steve Wilson wrote:
:::sad:::

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 2:09 PM joseph h via groups.io <joe9438=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.

Steve
Steve Wilson| Psychologist | The Joyologist | Cheerman of the Bored
Director-National Humor Month
http://www.worldlaughtertour.com
http://www.humormonth.com
http://www.stevewilson.com
http://www.laughterfoundation.org
Skype: s_h_wilson
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Laughter-Tour/57984062492
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevehwilson
Twitter: (@joyologist)
Phone: 614-855-4733
Blog: http://www.laughterandhumor.blogspot.com

Today is just another normal day full of miracles, gifts and opportunities.