What is there when you click on "See more"?

Jim

On July 4, 2020, at 2:09 PM, "joseph h via groups.io" <joe9438@...> wrote:

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.