Re: George M

gary hallock

Sorry, I got busy and didn’t respond with further guesses. I hate to give you a Saab story but I’m clueless still.

I think its time for you to come clean and announce who is hosting/posting this weekend. Did Dianna ever stop her waffling? She kept Bill and me in suspenders right up to the last minute before.

GH
=========

On Jun 3, 2020, at 6:03 PM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

Aha, you looked! so here again is yet another clue to RR 1026 #5. You don't have to worry about winning since we already have someone on the hook for 1027.

George M as in Cohan, as in his well known WW I song:

We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there

And the fifth riddle and old clues:

Man from Sweden

We hanker to know

Told his SAAB story

On stage - in Austin

Won Puniest BLANK Show.

Since none of you got it, I feel obliged to tease it for more guesses.

The big clues are , Man, Sweden, Hanker, SAAB. Yes you read that right,of course, I am playing it by the book.